Recent Miracle Cruisers-Tendering in Cozumel

sallyb

I was in cozumel on the miracle on Wednesday January 4th. We didn't have a tour booked through the ship but still were able to get off the boat quite early. The tender went to Puerta Maya. Supposedly you were supposed to go get a tender ticket but when we got there, about a half hour after they started giving them out they said it was just open boarding and we didn't need a ticket. The "tender" was HUGE and had cloth seats, television, etc. It looked like an airplane inside, just two times as wide.

sanrionjb,

Thanks so much for answering my questions. Coz is my favorite port and I want to have as much time as possible there. Last year on the Victory, I stood in line for an hour to get tender tickets for Cayman, I could have just waited that hour & got in line, no problem. I didn't want to wait in a line at Coz this year, only to find the same was true!

Thanks again,

Sally

Hi, I have limited mobility and therefore would like to know how close to the street the tender drops folks off? Hoping that it is fairly close so that the walk is not long as I'm thinking about leaving the wheelchair behind.

Also, does anyone know how much before ship departure time the last returning tender leaves? We'd hate to miss the ship. Thanks

Sallyb,

Hopefully tendering in cozumel will be as easy during your cruise as it was for us! We didn't need those tickets but I also just wanted to add that the ship was nowhere near full that week so that might've had a little something to do with it. There was a pretty long wait to get off the tender (especially coming back on the ship) since there were so many people in it but it wasn't totally terrible or anything. This was our first visit to Cozumel and we loved it! All the other ports that were tendered there wasn't even a mention of needing tender tickets so that was nice.

nikki

Archived