Tui Dreamliner premium club.

A question for all of you dreamliner regulars.   I know that there is no set price for the premium upgrade but could I get an average for one way to Barbados, I have tried to do a dummy booking but it isn’t showing anything for premier class so potentially sold out on the trip we are doing but tui operate a strange system to sell their seats. A couple of months ago we enquired about the price for the return flight to Birmingham from Barbados and was told they were sold out, When we boarded the aircraft there were quite a few empty premier seats which the staff were trying to sell. Any info welcomed.

SpullinHi Pensioncruiser.

Thanks again for your response. I did do a dummy booking for the cruise we are booked on and that has confirmed what they are saying no seats available.

As I mentioned in the opening topic tui have said no seats available on a previous trip only to hold a seat auction on the aircraft. On that occasion we were in the extra legroom seats and were seated and comfortable and couldn’t be bothered to move so I never asked the cabin crew the price for the upgrade.

All I am after is an average price for the premium experience and from what I can see tui don’t do a standard upfront price list.

I 100% knew you would reply 😉👍

Keep well. 

Good idea looking at next years hol, trouble is I will probably end up booking one.😂😂

Edited by Brummijam
Speuling mustiks

Same here, it is showing £204 each for Feb 2020 Barbados /Birmingham     

£165 each for. Mar 2020.    

So it looks like it can vary plus or minus. £50. Its  tui playing the market.

It doesn’t really matter it just got the better of my curiosity.🤓

Thanks for looking anyway.😉😉