Cruise Party:

estherhead

I need help ASAP. I'm having a post-cruise party & viewing of our cruise video we made. What should we eat? I've had so many pre & post cruise parties & the truth is I really don't LIKE caribbean food. But I'm always stuck on the whole fun in the sun theme & get completely lost. I'm a great cook but I'll only have 2 hours to get ready (work until 3:30, party at 5:30) so I need SUPER easy. 15 people. HELP, I'm begging you for creativity.

Thanks!

Do you have a membership in a wholesale club? See what they have that is frozen that just needs some quick heating up. If you only have two hours to set everything up, don't kill yourself trying to cook!! You don't want to be so exhausted you don't enjoy the party too!

I absolutely LOVE the petite quiches and they make great finger food. You can also get veggie/cheese trays. If you don't like Caribbean food, how about Mexican? If you visited a Mexico port, this would fit in the theme of cruising perfectly! You can buy the pre-made flautas or tamales. Flautas can be tossed in the oven and tamales can be steamed in the crockpot.

As far as beverages for the party goes, if you go with the Mexican food idea, no better drink to have than MARGARITAS!! Don't forget the little umbrellas.

Archived