She's Baaaack

Minne Wonka Girl

Thank goodness!! was she under her own power or were tugs pushing her?

She was supposed to be in LA on the 22nd for the Queen Mary celebration and award to Warwick. I hear the divers are to check out the bottom, wonder if they have to wait until daylight? Please post if you hear anything locally on the news.

I envy your view of the ships coming and going. I would spend all my time out on the balcony. LOL

Thank goodness!! was she under her own power or were tugs pushing her?

She was supposed to be in LA on the 22nd for the Queen Mary celebration and award to Warwick. I hear the divers are to check out the bottom, wonder if they have to wait until daylight? Please post if you hear anything locally on the news.

I envy your view of the ships coming and going. I would spend all my time out on the balcony. LOL

<LOL> Pilots love living next to airports! I would get nothing else done!

Ryan ( who was on the 3 January cruise) is watching the local news feed of her pulling into port. The previous post stating she was under her own power was from 7:00 this evening. Later news feeds indicated she needed a tug. The Tug may be a precaution, but one news feed indicated she was dead in the water. I am sure Commodore Warwick would not run the engines if there was a chance that doing so could cause further damage and he could otherwise safely return her and the passengers and crew to port. The shuddering might indicate that something was knocked out of alignment and to do so might risk the azipods.

My best wishes to the Queen and all aboard her.

Karie

Archived