Current Breeze Funtimes Request

cruisecraze96

If anyone has recently sailed or will be sailing on the Breeze out of Port Canaveral heading toward the Eastern Intinerary our group would really appreciate sharing the weeks Fun times.  We know things change but we are all just super excited to start over planning.  

5 hours ago, Cruisin Trkrs said:

I'll have them after the 17th when we get back. Yeaaay! Prob not much help now tho.😞 

No - it will be of help when you get back!!  We don't go until May and I would love to see it if you would be so kind as to post!

• Like 1

Okiedokie. We sail from 2/9-2/16. Probably going to spend a couple days in Jax with our oldest daughter and our SIL before we come back home. Lol messaging me to remind around that time would be great!😁 

Edited by Cruisin Trkrs
Lil addendum
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Cruisin Trkrs said:

Okiedokie. We sail from 2/9-2/16. Probably going to spend a couple days in Jax with our oldest daughter and our SIL before we come back home. Lol messaging me to remind around that time would be great!😁 

Thanks so much!  Hope you have a great trip!

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 12:23 PM, Cruisin Trkrs said:

I'll have them after the 17th when we get back. Yeaaay! Prob not much help now tho.😞 

Looking forward to it!  We are sailing in August, would love to check them out.

Have a great cruise!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2019 at 12:26 PM, Cruisin Trkrs said:

Hope you had a great trip. Pretty neat to be sailing with John and we saw several of his videos during the week.  

• Like 2

Ok, so we finally got home. It was an amazing cruise, as usual. We were both sad to be getting off the Breeze, BUT much worse was waiting for us.  As soon as we turned our phones back on Saturday 2/16 when we got back to Port Canaveral, they both started blowing up & we didn't even know when the messages were from. Tim's Mom had a massive stroke Fri and his siblings were trying to get a hold of us to let us know. She'd already died early Sat morning before we even docked. 9 1/2 long hrs later, we got home, took care of some things here, repacked and left for TN where she was going to be laid to rest...Now we're back home, I haven't even unpacked our cruise luggage or anything yet. 

So, I just got on here, saw @cruisecraze96 post and am really glad that someone already posted the fun times for y'all. I don't see it anywhere, but my mind's a bit frazzled right now. IF they're still needed from 2/9-2/16 just let me know. I'll scan them into a PDF file and email. Or I think I can insert  the file here? Sorry I'm so late getting back on here. Certainly NOT the way I'd expected it to all go.

Have a Blessed day.

3 hours ago, Cruisin Trkrs said:

Ok, so we finally got home. It was an amazing cruise, as usual. We were both sad to be getting off the Breeze, BUT much worse was waiting for us.  As soon as we turned our phones back on Saturday 2/16 when we got back to Port Canaveral, they both started blowing up & we didn't even know when the messages were from. Tim's Mom had a massive stroke Fri and his siblings were trying to get a hold of us to let us know. She'd already died early Sat morning before we even docked. 9 1/2 long hrs later, we got home, took care of some things here, repacked and left for TN where she was going to be laid to rest...Now we're back home, I haven't even unpacked our cruise luggage or anything yet. 

So, I just got on here, saw @cruisecraze96 post and am really glad that someone already posted the fun times for y'all. I don't see it anywhere, but my mind's a bit frazzled right now. IF they're still needed from 2/9-2/16 just let me know. I'll scan them into a PDF file and email. Or I think I can insert  the file here? Sorry I'm so late getting back on here. Certainly NOT the way I'd expected it to all go.

Have a Blessed day.

Oh no, that is a horrible way to end a week with that type of news and I had thought the ones that posted the other one online might have been your family 😞   

One of my fears is something happening while traveling and people not being able to get ahold of me.  You guys are in my thought and prayers and I hope Tim and you are able to get through these tough times.  Sorry to hear of your loss though, I can't imagine the pain your family is experiencing right now.

• 2 weeks later...