Has anyone toured with Peat Taylor recently?

Pshkbb

We have toured with Peat Taylor (or bookies through him) the past few times we have been to Jamaica however we haven’t been in a few years.  We had a great experience in the past so I automatically reached out to him to book a tour when we will be there in a week or so but I have found the communication to be sorely lacking. 

Ive emailed with questions and get a one line response that doesn’t address my questions. I’ve asked to arrange and boom a tour and not gotten much back. Is anyone else having this issue?  

What other tour companies have people used recently that they have liked?!?!  

Edited by Pshkbb
Spellong errors.

We did a tour with him Last Tuesday and it was wonderful.  We did Dunns River Falls and Cool Blue Hole and had a great time.  I am horrible with names but we had Peat's cousin as our driver and he was very friendly, informative and professional.

No idea what issues he may be having, but when we dealt with him via email he was very responsive.  I would give him another shout out.

• 4 weeks later...

Posted this on another thread so is a duplicate but went  to Ocho Rios in Mid Feb on Carnival.  Booked ahead with a private tour guy "Tours by Carlos"

https://tours-by-carlos.business.site/?hl=en.

Carlos Williams email carlostours44@yahoo.com

Was super nice, made us very comfortable and felt safe.  He listened to what we wanted and on the spot designed a tour based on that and our available time. 

Booked ahead by email, he was very responsive.  Guys that work hard like this deserve cruisers business!