Shore excursion price drop

CelebrationFamily

I'm sailing the Meraviglia in March and I've prebooked some of my shore excursions through MSC. I was online checking in and noticed that one of my excursion is now $5 per person less expensive than when I booked. After a more careful look, I see that all my excursions are now $4-$6 per person less expensive. Obviously, it's not a lot of money, but now that I know, it will bug me if I don't rectify it. Is my only option to cancel current excursions (and wait for a refund to my cc) and then rebook at the lower price? Any experience with this? Thanks in advance for your advice and assistance. Much appreciated!

Good question! That is so difficult to answer, only because I haven't had great customer service with them and would worry something weird would happen to your excursion booking. Please keep us updated on your decision and the outcome. I would love to hear from someone who has been able to easily change something on a reservation. Good luck.

Thanks for mentioning the lower shore excursion prices.  You saved me $35.00.  I never seen excursion prices drop.  My gut says it might have to do with the exchange rates.  We are taking a Baltic cruise.  

Wow, I never thought to check but I just did and ours did too! Please keep us updated on how long the refund takes to post. As of now, I only have one excursion booked for 4 of us so it is only about a $20 savings but every little bit counts...I just don't want to end up buying the excursion twice and then fighting for the refund. Most cruise lines it should be a quick phone call and then they will just refund the difference but calling MSC customer service is usually impossible. 😞

On 2/10/2019 at 11:42 AM, Preziosa said:

Can We cancel excurtions book on the MSC website, if yes How do We do it

My refund was processed within 24 hrs. If you want to cancel just go to MSC website and check your account and look for you booked tours and on the right you will see a button that says cancel. Give it about 2 minut s and then you can book again. Pretty easy.