Explorer of the Seas Formal Dining

JanetScho

If you don't want to bring them to the dining room, do late seating. Feed the kids first at Windjammer and then send them off the Adventure Ocean and enjoy a relaxing dinner alone every night.

Yes they can eat with Adventure Ocean at least once during the cruise. Usually formal night.

We personally love taking our kids to the dining room. They get to try all different foods or order off the kids menu. Their choice :)

They have "kid" food in the dining room like burgers, fries, pb&j, mozzerella sticks, chicken fingers, spagetti, etc.

That's the great thing about cruising....so many choices and you can't really go wrong :)

If you don't want to bring them to the dining room, do late seating. Feed the kids first at Windjammer and then send them off the Adventure Ocean and enjoy a relaxing dinner alone every night.

Yes they can eat with Adventure Ocean at least once during the cruise. Usually formal night.

We personally love taking our kids to the dining room. They get to try all different foods or order off the kids menu. Their choice :)

They have "kid" food in the dining room like burgers, fries, pb&j, mozzerella sticks, chicken fingers, spagetti, etc.

That's the great thing about cruising....so many choices and you can't really go wrong :)

Thanks!

My husband and I sailed on Celebrity last January. Although it was an unbelievable trip it really was not "kid friendly". The dinners were formal and I did not notice any children eating burgers etc. We can't wait! Thanks again!

You'll love RCCL then :) RCCL waiters seem to adore having well behaved kids at their tables.

Our kids look forward to the dining room as much as the rock wall.....LOL

I myself have been known to order off the kids menu too.....shhh don't tell anyone :)

On our last cruise with the kids the Maitre 'D stopped by our table every single night with a plate of "to go" chocolate chip cookies. It's little touches like that that will make you love cruising RCCL with kids.

Have a great time!

Bobbie

Archived