Carnival Liberty Photos (11/20/05 Sailing)

Cracker Ken

I have an album of pics from our 11/20/05 cruise on Carnival Liberty. Here is a link to the album on my Yahoo page:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/crackerken1/detail?.dir=/2e1b&.dnm=e2acre2.jpg&.src=ph&.tok=phpRILEBcPQdvTU P

There are loads of pics of the ship itself (inside and out), some sunsets, and ports of call.

I previously posted this over on the photo board, but I don't know how many folks make it over there.

Enjoy, and I hope these help anyone that's curious.

Ken

Great photos! Thanks for posting. I was on the cruise also and you brought back great memories. I think you took a lot of the same photos that I did, although my sunset from Grand Cayman was from the tender dock and the tender boat.

Great Pics Ken! I noticed the interior looked pretty interesting! The piano bar, and the Hot and Cool club especially. Unique designs and colors. I'm going on the Liberty on March 4 and can't wait!

Where did you go on the Celebirty cruise? Back to back cruises, life doesn't get better than that!

Happy cruising!

cruisealot

Archived