Priceline advantage or not

want2gosailing2

I was curious if anyone has used the Name Your Own Price option with priceline to fly into Miami. It looks like I can save over $300.00 doing this but the catch is they fly you when they want between 6am and 10pm. Its no problem going a day early and staying the day after the cruise but was just wanting to see if any one had an opinion on this.:confused:

Sailing 10/29/06 Freedom of the Seas

I was curious if anyone has used the Name Your Own Price option with priceline to fly into Miami. It looks like I can save over $300.00 doing this but the catch is they fly you when they want between 6am and 10pm. Its no problem going a day early and staying the day after the cruise but was just wanting to see if any one had an opinion on this.:confused:

Sailing 10/29/06 Freedom of the Seas

I used Priceline air twice for my employees and said NEVER again. One time-need to get Tim to Kansas City from PHX. He ended up flying PHX to Atlanta, Atlanta to Washington DC, Washington DC to Chicago, Chicago to Kansas City. Took well over 36 hours and I had to pay for a hotel in Washington DC (or leave him at the airport all night), which negated any savings on the air. The other time wasn't QUITE as bad, but still not something I would subject my employees to again.

Stick with the tried and true- the airline websites, Travelocity, Sidestep, Expedia, Orbitz. If you book now, you should be able to get the BEST prices.

Archived