Chef's Table or Wonderland on Symphony?

Dr. Pam

Good morn.  We will be on the Symphony in March and I have not heard anything about the Chef's Table Dinner being offered onboard? If it is, where are they holding it? And also, would past guests recommend CT over Wonderland?

We have usually enjoyed CT during many of our past cruises, some more than others.  I did not care for their dining experience on the Navigator two years ago, as they held the dinner in WJ (no ambience). We enjoyed CT because of the atmosphere on the Serenade (private room) and on the Allure and the Oasis.  Any insight would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Pam

I didn’t see chefs table on Symphony, but might have missed it.  Loved Wonderland. My faves there were “The World”, and beef spare ribs (I think that is what it was called- it looked like a brownie).  The beef was the BEST we’ve ever had, and we’re from the Midwest, so we know our meat 😉. We love Ishram, the Mad Hatter.  We had him on Harmony as our waiter, and love him 🙂. If you see him, tell him that Lisa and Jason from cold MN say hi 🙂

Hi Vacationlover! Thank you for you reply.  We are tentatively reserved at Wonderland for this cruise.  We are from Cold COLD COLD Canada and we in Alberta know our beef too!  :classic_smile: I will keep you posted....LOL.  I will also be on the look out for Ishram as I have seen his name quite a bit on the boards.  Do you recommend Wonderland over Chef's Table experiences that you have had on other ships?

Hey vacationlover!:classic_biggrin: I know that you live in the COLD area of "southern Canada!"  We both  need our fix of warm weather vacays! I just do not know if I can wait until the end of March for our cruise.  We are just so darn gosh cold with so much snow this year that we are all getting a little cabin crazy!

Pam

1 minute ago, tinmantim said:

Just got off the Symphony a week ago. There is no chefs table on her. We did ask. We dined at Wonderland one night and enjoyed it. A truly unique experience.

Thank you! I hope that you enjoyed your cruise.:classic_smile: