Tying the not ....Again

CRUISEMAMMA

I'm curious to hear the responses, because we celebrate an anniversary on our upcoming cruise and I would love to surprise my husband. Or original marriage was in my living room. :rolleyes:

It's only a three year anniversary, but it has major meaning to my husband.

I've been married . . . . now I just lease. :D

Sorry. I can't speak for the Conquest class of ship, but the Spirit class has a small chapel, which is used for weddings all the time. Won't they ever learn. Sorry, did it again. :rolleyes:

Has anyone ever renewed their vows on the ship? Was it a pretty easy thing to do or was it more work than it was worth? :confused:

Been wondering the same thing. We're also going to be on our cruise for our anniversary, and it's on a formal night. With by DB and SIL with us, I think it's something I'd like to do. Checked the Carnival website but they don't give any specifics at all. Guess we'd have to talk with our PVP at Carnival.

In 2004 I took my wife on a Hawaiian cruise for our 20th anniversary(NCL), she deserved it as we never had a honeymoon. On the day of our anniversary while on an excursion we met another couple who shared our anniversary , also 20 years. When we got back to the ship we were reading through the daily events and saw the ship was having a vow renewal ceremony for any interested couples. There were around 12 couples renewing including our new friends. What a great coincedence to be able to renew our vows on our wedding anniversary.

raider23

I know this doesn't answer the question by the OP but I love to tell this story.:D

We leave tomorrow morning to head to Tampa. We are getting married on Sunday on the Carnival Miracle when it is in port. If you are interested in renewing your vows then you need to contact Carnival's wedding dpt and they will give you the info. You can also check the wedding and honeymoon board on here and search for posts of people who had their vows renewed. They offer the same packages as the wedding, you just don't have to worry about the marriage license.

We leave tomorrow morning to head to Tampa. We are getting married on Sunday on the Carnival Miracle when it is in port. If you are interested in renewing your vows then you need to contact Carnival's wedding dpt and they will give you the info. You can also check the wedding and honeymoon board on here and search for posts of people who had their vows renewed. They offer the same packages as the wedding, you just don't have to worry about the marriage license.

Thanks, and congrats! As my cousin would say, "May you be as happy married as you are single!"

Archived