Majesty Formal Night

skm

Anyone know what night the formal is? We leave 2/4 and would like to plan where we will be dining and when. Thanks

Formal night usually on the first full day at sea. When we travelled on the Majesty Dec. 10th and it left Saturday afternoon. Sunday night was the optional formal night. Usually held in conjunction with the Captain's Welcome Party. About 50% of the passengers dress up, usually the ones that attend the champagne welcome party. The others usually more casual. The Majesty especially on the winter cruises from Charleston are not known for being formal. If anything we brought too many 'nice' clothes for the trip.

Hi SKM! I'm on that cruise too. I've heard mixed info on the formal night since we have 2 full days at sea. I'm hoping they choose the second night since the first is the Superbowl. Otherwise, we might be the only ones decked out watching the game! Here's to a great cruise, though!

Archived