Costa Rica Tour - Regatta March 8

catfcp

David and I are taking a tour with Charlie Soto on March 15 and he has room for a few more. We will go on the zipline (horseback riding also available), Tortuguero Canal to see monkeys, sloths, birds, etc., Bonita beach, the bamboo factory and to the Villa Cacao to learn the culture of the people.He will return us approximately 6 1/2 hours later. He will pick us up at 10:00 a.m. and he will also give us a tour of the Cahuito National Park the next day if we want. Please let me know if you want to join us.

Cathy

That is strange. I clicked on the address in the note and sent one to myself which came though fine. Did u click on it or rekey the address? Maybe u could try it again. I don't have an alternate so if this doesn't work we will have to think about how to communicate!

Hi John and Jenny,

My e-mails to you keep being returned as unsent. Did you get the info on Charlie's 3 different tours and the two that I have scheduled for the 15th and 16th. If you didn't I will copy it here for you.

Cathy

I wonder why u are having the email proble, I have not encountered this befoe and we do a lot of emailing. Sounds as though there is a corrupted address somewhere.

I don't think we have the details on the second day (national Park). I think we are quite interested in this.

The problem on March 15 is that you have reserved A2 but he is proposing A 1 to us. Does this make sense? Maybe he is planning on offering both tours that day with different guides. Did u get clarification from him?

Hi John,

I heard back from Charlie Soto about the March 15 tour. It is the A-2 tour and if you want to go with us then you don't need to respond to him - he is expecting you and Jenny. Tour A-2: "(6 places) 1 to the Jungle Breeze canopy rain forest tour to do the Zip line, 13 platforms, 12 cables, 27 mts high, $40 each p, admission,there they do have other options: horseback riding $25 each admission, and rain forest tour $15 each admission, 2 Tortuguero canal boat ride to see some of the wildlife:monkeys, sloths, toucans,crocodiles,iguana,birds and others, 3 to the Bonita Beach to take a look, or have lunch at the beach (costarican lunch or fresh seafood,good prices, 4 to the view point to take the most beautiful view of the city from the hilltop, 5 to the Bamboo factory, and 6 to the vilas cacao to learn about culture of this people, included some refreshments cokes,water,beers and some fruits, i provide you an full insurance, air conditioned van, no deposit or payments, you can reserve by e-mail and pay me cash at the end of the tour (price for the tour $49 each p), i will be at the end of the pier holding a sign with your name on it to be your guide and do my best for you"

March 16 - Tour A-3 "Cahuita national park :included some walking at the nature park by the trails, to see some wild life, white sand beach,bamboo factory, cocoa beans plantation, 5 hrs, price tor the Tour $35 each p. thank a lot blessing from Costa Rica Charlie"

Archived