Carnival Triumph - Eastern Caribbean - itinerary times

miss meow

Hello..

I'm getting mixed information and I am trying to find a "for sure" answer. We are taking the Triumph from Miami on 3/25 - going to San Juan, St. Thomas and St. Maarten. The issue is ship time vs island time. Per call to Carnival - the times for docking listed on the itinerary are per local island time, even tho the ships don't change their clocks to match the local island. Some of the postings on CC are indicating that the docking times are according to ship time - which would mean that truely, we'd be docking an hour later that what the itinerary states in regards to local time - because they are an hour ahead of ship time....and if that's the case, we'd miss our on shore activities that we have planned (via 3rd party - not thru Carnival). When I look at the port schedule per the local port - for example the port in St. Maarten, it indicates that the Triumph docks at 7:00, just like my itinerary states. Sooooo...needless to say, I'm REALLY confused about what is the real deal. Can anyone who has taken this same cruise on the Triumph in recent past tell me how it was for them in that regard? HELP!!!

Archived