shore excursion advise

caribbebound

Hello, this is my first post. I am looking for advise on shore excursions on a cruise we are planning with 10 people. We are all looking to snorkel, enjoy a beautiful beach, rent water crafts and do some shopping. We are sailing on the Glory and going to Nassau, St. Thomas and St. Maarten. Of these three places, which has the best snorkeling?

In Nassau we are looking at doing one of the Pearl Island excursions, or the Thriller Powerboat to Blackbeard's Cay,or possibly going on our own to the Blue Lagoon. Has anyone been to any of these and what was it like?

In St. Thomas we are thinking about renting a car and going to Megan's Bay. We have been there before and love it. Since we have young adults with us this time, I am concerned that they will get bored spending all day there, so we are thinking about going to another beach that has snorkeling and/or water craft rentals. Does anyone know anything about Coki or Sapphire Beach? Which is the better spot for snorkeling? Or, has anyone done the Historic Blackbeard's Hill & Recommended Shopping excursion?

In St. Maarten we are looking at the Pinel Island Snorkel Tour, or the Shipwreck Cove Snorkeling Tour, or the St. Maarten Beach Break. Any suggestions on what is the best?

Thank you very much! If you have other suggestions I would love to hear them.

caribbebound!

Archived