sea lion show and swim

lover of the seas

:confused: I have been to Cozumel and did the excursion the dolphin swim which was absolutley incredible! This time we booked to see the sea lion show and to swim with them. I have read so many different dates that Chankanaab park would be up and running. We are booked on the Conquest for March 12th and will be going to Cozumel to do the sea lion excursion. I am very excited, but from what I have read the park will not be ready to reopen.:( Anyone know for certainty when the park will re-open? I would have to hate to cancel and try to get our money back cause I heard that is a nightmare in itself!!! Any information would be very much appreciative. Thank you!!:)

A couple of days ago, I noticed their website had a number to call to be placed on a wait list. In speaking with that person, she indicated they're hoping for April, but really don't know when they'll open. In our case, we were able to switch our excursion to their Puerto Aventuras location, but I don't think that location has sea lions. :(

A couple of days ago, I noticed their website had a number to call to be placed on a wait list. In speaking with that person, she indicated they're hoping for April, but really don't know when they'll open. In our case, we were able to switch our excursion to their Puerto Aventuras location, but I don't think that location has sea lions. :(

Hi Kathy!! Wow it's already been almost 2 years since the Radiance.

Not sure what happening with Chankanaab, truely sad. As you can see it was destroyed. We did the Sea Lions tour there and it was just as fun as the dolphin swim we did there another visit. I wouldn't have a good feeling about it being ready to go by March. I keep reading Feb for the park but not sure if that included the sealions. The dolphins are much later in the year. This site below really gives you a feel for whats things look like. You might start at picture 795, pictures as of 1/15.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2118380855&mode=guest

Goodluck, hope it gets put back together soon.

dolphin_354x266.jpg.c214e0a84971ddd0061fd9674ac00659.jpg

Archived