Carnival Fun shops online

sunstarsmoon

I had made a list of items I wanted to pre-purchase, today I went back online to double check and see if there was anything else I may want to add to my list and I noticed the one item that I really wanted is no longer there. It was the Keep it Cooler Water Package (came with a cooler). Does anyone know if maybe it just sold out and could reappear again or is no longer going to be available.  Also is the items online also available on the ship to purchase

thanks in advance

As for your first question, I'm sorry, I can't help with that.  But maybe if you call them at 1-800-522-7648 , someone there might know.  As for the items being available to purchase once onboard, the answer from my experience is sometimes yes, sometimes no.  I don't know if the available inventory depends on the particular items, the ship, season, or what.  But I have seen some of the same items as the online store onboard, and at other times, not been able to find others.  I'm sorry, I know this doesn't amount to much help.:classic_blush: Good luck!

They removed several things I was looking at purchasing as well and got rid of the category for Dr. Seuss altogether.  I wondered if they were just doing a Fun Shop clean up of some sort.  I hope they bring it back

just to clarify, I know they have dr seuss things, but they used to have an entire category for that stuff and it's gone.

Edited by pyropoodle