Youth Club Excursions

centerpoint

I will be on the Valor with my family on Jun 25 for a western Caribbean. While my kids will be with me most of the time, I am thinking about allowing them to attend one of the youth excursions offered with Club02 and the middle school aged club.

What excursions are offered for these youth clubs on board...and does anyone have experience to share?

We have the same question. Bringing our two daughters on Liberty on Feb 18. Our responsible 16 year old loves action things and we wonder if she might enjoy an excursion with those her own age. Any info would be helpful. We have sailed Carnival several times but have never seen any info on this.

These were not offered on my previous cruises with my kids. I would love to hear any info about them though as I am in the stages of planning my next cruise with kids (my upcoming cruise is "adult only" with my BF :) )

They are offered but seems that they dont get enough interests to follow up with it.

It was offered on our cruises but my kids stayed with me.

Things can and will happen but I'd rather it happened while I was present.

They are offered but seems that they dont get enough interests to follow up with it.

It was offered on our cruises but my kids stayed with me.

Things can and will happen but I'd rather it happened while I was present.

Maybe we just never noticed it.

It's true that we always view port days as family days.

Hi,

We were on the Miracle the first week of January. Our daughter did the cave tubing with club02, she had a blast. There will be a cut off day to register. The parents have to sign a permission form, pay for the tour and then the permission slip is given to the leader on the day of the tour. There were about 10 to 15 kids for this. There were two teen leaders for this tour.

Hope this helps, if you have questions, I'll get my daughter to respond.

Happy cruisimg,

Brenda

Archived