Pre & post-cruise, March 9, 2019 cruise on Princess Caribbean 7 day

funCruise3

On 3/14/2019 at 5:58 AM, AF-1 said:

This can be such a peaceful play to be

And the number one reason we hate the new ships...

Love strolling around deck 7 

What I didn't see you mention is that it seems the Blue Ernesto Burger is on the always available menu 🍔👍

Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 9.13.26 AM.png

Thanks for posting the menus :classic_biggrin:

Edited by MauiLvrs

9 minutes ago, MauiLvrs said:

What I didn't see you mention is that it seems the Blue Ernesto Burger is on the always available menu 🍔👍

I was told that it takes 35 minutes for the Ernesto burger to be made at the burger counter that is located besides the pool. I did wait/drank my beer, as I ordered the Ernesto and beer combo for $8. I recommend it as the burger was a gourmet burger, it was so delicious that I ate it so fast, I didn't get a chance to take a picture! Lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, funCruise3 said:

I was told that it takes 35 minutes for the Ernesto burger to be made at the burger counter that is located besides the pool. ...

Wonder if it takes that long in the Dining Room?

11 hours ago, AF-1 said:

Thanks for the great review of your cruise;  I enjoyed the pics.

You're welcome! Our family really enjoyed this cruise. We compared our week to previous cruise lines NCL, and all decided the quality, different options for appetizers and main courses and desserts in the MDR we're top notch, 5 star, very delicious!! Our favorite place that we spent the most time is, wait for it, the POOL to swim in, there are two main pools, and an aft adults only pool, were all awesome!!

And a small pool at the aft with a hot tub right besides it.20190309_142738.thumb.jpg.bc3642ed5d3a9091e89782d0b5e1c382.jpg20190312_100826.thumb.jpg.a6b07e932b956887da5823dcddfa8663.jpg

My favorite, most favorite, favorite place is walking all around the ship on the promenade. 2.7 laps = 1 mile, great exercise!! And last but not least is the movies under the stars was amazing especially at night, seeing the moon and stars!!! 20190311_212710.thumb.jpg.9e2ffad4c96021e185f8a576e036ab1f.jpg

We even watched movies under the sun during the day.

20190312_124323.jpg

20190310_132631.jpg

20190309_142728.jpg

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, funCruise3 said:

You're welcome! Our family really enjoyed this cruise. We compared our week to previous cruise lines NCL, and all decided the quality, different options for appetizers and main courses and desserts in the MDR we're top notch, 5 star, very delicious!! Our favorite place that we spent the most time is, wait for it, the POOL to swim in, there are two main pools, and an aft adults only pool, were all awesome!!

And a small pool at the aft with a hot tub right besides it.20190309_142738.thumb.jpg.bc3642ed5d3a9091e89782d0b5e1c382.jpg20190312_100826.thumb.jpg.a6b07e932b956887da5823dcddfa8663.jpg

My favorite, most favorite, favorite place is walking all around the ship on the promenade. 2.7 laps = 1 mile, great exercise!! And last but not least is the movies under the stars was amazing especially at night, seeing the moon and stars!!! 20190311_212710.thumb.jpg.9e2ffad4c96021e185f8a576e036ab1f.jpg

We even watched movies under the sun during the day.

20190312_124323.jpg

20190310_132631.jpg

20190309_142728.jpg

yup, I hung out by this area quite a bit; I could run into buffet to grab food or ice tea.  made it nice

9 hours ago, MauiLvrs said:

While I was on the Caribbean Princess  last week, the MDR had a different kind of burger on the always available  menu, once it was the Ernest burger, then a burger blt,  then some kind of burger with salsa, etc. I didn't  take pics of every menu though I 'll search my photos of the menus... Cheers!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AF-1 said:

yup, I hung out by this area quite a bit; I could run into buffet to grab food or ice tea.  made it nice

We would lounge for less than a hour, grab our cover up & sandals,  go to one of the other pools, and run into some of the kind folks we met at the meet and mingle,  such as Lori and Joel, Alison and Dave, Judy. Everyone  was so nice to chat with!

Dianne,

What a great blog, I look at it every day b/c it brings the memories into sharp focus, we had great fun! Next time you'll have to join us for the steel drum lessons, something everyone in the family can enjoy.

Let us know next time you're cruising.

thanks again

Alison + Dave

35 minutes ago, rometorio said:

Dianne,

What a great blog, I look at it every day b/c it brings the memories into sharp focus, we had great fun! Next time you'll have to join us for the steel drum lessons, something everyone in the family can enjoy.

Let us know next time you're cruising.

thanks again

Alison + Dave

We learned about the steel drum lessons in the Piazza while the students performed a few songs on the last evening of the cruise. It was really inspiring to watch them perform, we could hear the music but really couldn't see from our viewpoint, were you folks one of them? We were sitting at vines enjoying a nice glass of pinot noir and munching on tapas and sushi, it was so good. Thanks again for organizing the slot pull, it was new activity for us, and we had lots of fun!! Cheers! 

Diane

• 6 months later...
On 3/20/2019 at 9:43 AM, rometorio said:

Diane,

Yes! We were performing, it was a blast, although I had to have a cocktail first to muster up courage.

Wow, how I miss going on a cruise, it seems like just yesterday. Does anyone have another cruise booked?