1. 1. Proposal on Majesty

• Before the cruise
    • First night of the cruise
    • Formal Night, in the dining room or top deck
    • Snorkeling @ CocoCay
    • While watching the sunset at Key West
    • After the cruise
    • Other

But the biggest problem was that in the end, he never ended up marrying her--the proposal was a game for him, and when he told me about it it seemed all about him, and not about her.

A friend recently got engaged and the proposal was all about him as well...and the girl was embarassed to tell the story of the engagement because it was so much about him and what he wanted...do what makes her happy!

My husband proposed to me on our first cruise together back in 2002. He popped the question as we were up on deck sailing out of port watching the sunset. It was awesome, totally unexpected and we were still able to get cell reception, so I could call my parents! It made for a great start to the week on the cruise!

Best wishes!

~ Christi <- 5 days until we're on the Sov. sailing on the Dave Matthews and friends Cruise!!!!

My husband proposed to me on our first cruise together back in 2002. He popped the question as we were up on deck sailing out of port watching the sunset. It was awesome, totally unexpected and we were still able to get cell reception, so I could call my parents! It made for a great start to the week on the cruise!

Best wishes!

~ Christi <- 5 days until we're on the Sov. sailing on the Dave Matthews and friends Cruise!!!!

That sounds amazing!

Archived