Ferry to Placencia from Harvest Caye

Judes95

Hi,

I was all set to book a snorkeling adventure on our own but found out I need to get ferry tickets.  Is it true they only sell a limited number of ferry tickets??  I called Norwegian but you

can't buy them until on board.  So....I guess I shouldn't assume I will be able to get tickets?   Therefore don't book snorkeling until I get on board....if still available??  This seems odd.  Any  help offered is greatly appreciated. Little frustrated at this point, ugh!!

Thank you,

Judy

You have to buy them on the cruise ship or at the visitors kiosk on Harvest Caye.  $20 RT per person.

If you think the ferry will get full, then I suggest you go to the shore excursion desk on boarding and see if you can purchase tickets.  Assuming HC isn't first port of call, you'll probably be able to pick up before departure time at start of cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

I was on the Getaway last week and we took the ferry.  I booked it from our room, I think the 1st sea day.  It showed 2 times, 9am and noon, but only the 9am was available when I booked.  It was $30 RT per person.  We had friends that booked on embarkation day.  When we got to the dock for the ferry we were given a wrist band and it said 9am - 3pm.  They said if people were booking the first ferry that usually meant they had an excursion so they were given the latest return time.  Good luck!