When you book cave tubing through a private company, do you have to give a CC deposit

tennisgirl27

Newbie here! DH and I are sailing on the Sun on 02/11/06. We want to go cave tubing and I was just wondering for the private tours (not withthe cruise lines)...do you have to give them a credit card or something or just book ahead to hold your spot ? I wouldn't want to lose $$ in case of itinery change etc.

We are just trying to figure out whether to stick with the ship or go with them.

Thanks!

I did cave_tubing.com with Yhoni and his group Belize. We didn't have to give anything. They want you to enjoy the trip and then pay them. They came thru the bus on the way back and collected the money. I would highly recommend them. Very professional, safety first, and the guys love their job. You go to their web page and make a reservation and they met you at the dock and take you in an AC bus. Transportation was included in the cost. We also stopped for lunch for $5. Great.

Newbie here! DH and I are sailing on the Sun on 02/11/06. We want to go cave tubing and I was just wondering for the private tours (not withthe cruise lines)...do you have to give them a credit card or something or just book ahead to hold your spot ? I wouldn't want to lose $$ in case of itinery change etc.

We are just trying to figure out whether to stick with the ship or go with them.

Thanks!

Hey there - great threads - some of the independent operators want deposits and some don't. I was always nervous about handing our my CC, so I guess I tossed a coin and ended up with info@********************* and they asked for payment at the end of the tour too. Great tour, and fabulous BBC lunch at the park site in Belize!

Why are some companies blocked out with ******** everytime you mention them and others are not....is the Host partial to certain companies...???

b e l i z e c a v e t u b i n g . n e t

does not require deposits and they were the first to do cave tubing years ago...they have better equipment..and T o m G r e e n w o o d is the best around... he works with the cruise tour boards in Belize and knows everyone down there....

• 3 weeks later...

Archived