Teen activities on Victory

BCBeth

I have checked out the stats on the Victory, but I can't find any court sports for teens to play, like basketball, volleyball, or even ping pong. Anyone know if these are available on the Victory? Also, what other activites are there for 15 yr. olds girls? Sometimes, their not into organized activities, thinking these are for younger kids. Suggestions needed, please.

I dont recall a basketball court or a volleyball court. But there is ping pong and an arcade. My kids had a ball on the Victory meeting kids their own age. Make sure the kids go to the teen meet the first night. (no matter how lame they may think it is)

Mostly the kids that age jsut hang out and do stuff around the ship like attending the shows and stuff together. Eating Pizza...etc.etc.

Going NOWHERE

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Miracle, February 13, 2005

Legend, October 22,2004

Voyager August 31,2003

Victory September 22,2002

Regal Empress,June 2001

Sensation,August 2000

Oh you got that right

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> no matter how lame they may think it is <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They might not want to go but they will have a leg up on meeting new friends by going. After figuring that out my kids can't wait to go, even if just for a short time.

Happy Cruising

Chris

www.LifeIsCruising.com

Next up:

Caribbean Princess 06/04

Star Princess 10/04

Carnival Spirit 12/04

We were recently on the Victory (Spring Break/1st week of March) and there is no ping pong table. One of my sons was extremely disappointed. He planned ahead and brought his own ping pong balls. Anyway, they no longer have it because the paddles and/or balls were being tossed overboard.

I seem to remember basketball somewhere, but I can't remember where.....

And as mentioned above, definitely have your teens go to the meeting the first night.

Have fun,

Gayle

That's a shame the ping pong tables are no longer on the Victory. My kids spent a lot of time playing last year. There was no basketball on the Victory last year -- has that recently been added?

Beth

~~~~~~~~~~~

Countdown to Glory

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;05;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Emerald Seas 6/86

Emerald Seas 11/87

S.S. Royale 10/88

Celebration 6/97

Grandeur of the Seas 6/98

Sensation 6/99

Carnival Triumph 6/00

Carnival Triumph 11/17/01

Enchantment of the Seas 10/27/02

Carnival Victory 5/25/03

Carnival Glory 5/22/04

• 2 weeks later...

Hi BCBeth, We went on the Victory in Oct. 03 and are going again in Oct, 04. I took my 14 year old son and my nephew last year and they had a blast. I did not see alot of them on sea days. The camp carnival for teens keeps them really busy or they go go at it alone. My son can't wait to go again. He says its the best vacation ever. When are you sailing? Have a great cruise.

Archived