A question about the Fascination..

jetsfan

There is a water slide and it drops into the main pool on lido deck. There are a total of three pools. One of them is a very shallow kiddie pool on Promenade deck aft.

carnival.jpg

Tony

2004 Legend March 28th

2003 Paradise

2002 Paradise

2000 Destiny

1999 Fascination

1998 Fantasy

Hi there. Just to tell you, the Fascination was a terrific experience through which we found that complete strangers can be incredibly compassionate. My husband booked a cruise to surprise me for our 15th anniversary in July, 2002. A few hours after we got out to sea, the phone in our room rang with the news that my husbands younger brother had passed away. The staff on the ship worked very hard to make arrangements for us and we were back home by 2p.m. the next day (back in Michigan). They made sure that we had food in our rooms while they took care of everything else for us. They even sent a letter to our home expressing their sympathy. Since we had the traveler's insurance, we were able to get the majority of our money back and rebooked to cruise again the following month. We had a terrific time and in June we will be taking our 15 year old daughter and 11 year old son on the Sensation with us.

Enjoy your cruise

Leslie

Fascination 7/15/02

Fascination 8/12/02

Sensation 6/26/04

Archived