Anyone else have problems with online pre-registration?

Leejnd4

We're booked on the March 4 Wind Star Costa Rica cruise. I was trying to input my pre-registration information online tonight, but it wouldn't let me do it -- it keeps coming back with "We are unable to access your information at this time. Please try again later." I know I'm entering the correct booking number, I got it straight off my confirmation that I got from my TA. I'm also entering in the passenger number as they describe -- 001. We're paid in full. Any ideas?

LeeAnne

Windstar has had numerous problems with their computer. From what I understand, a few months ago they went to a new "system" and have had troubles ever since.

I know the last few weeks they have been working on a problem with their booking engine where you could not get Foremast Club prices on some of the cruises. Seems they have fixed the problem on the Windstarcruises.com site but the interface to "outside" travel agents still does not show the correct discounts.

Best bet is to send a note to Windstar and just keep checking. I am sure they are working on it.

Good luck.

Archived