Norwegian Escape | May 5, 2019 | NYC to Bermuda | What's up!

Chicken_Lips

• 3 weeks later...

KMVigs, hello!

My first time to Bermuda, I'm getting pumped. Those beaches look amazing, I can't wait to hit them with my snorkel gear. Any must see sights for my first visit? Anything I should stay away from? I'm trying out those solo cabins on this trip, I was always curious about them. If you go to the FOD meeting, I'll be there drinking foo foo drinks and making a fool of myself. j/k.

Tobacco Bay is the best for snorkeling! Horseshoe Bay is the best for beaching! Hamilton is a great little town, as well as St. Georges. There aren’t really any “donts” I can think of... Bermuda is such a beautiful and well taken care of island! 

I’ve always been curious about the studio cabins as well. I’m booked in a balcony because it was the cheapest out of all the categories!

I don’t usually go to the FOD meetings. I walk by, see the crowd, and keep going lol... but who knows!?

I'm taking your advice and heading to St. George's right away on Wednesday. Tobacco Bay needs me. I'm sure everybody and their mother are planning to head to Tobacco Bay and Horseshoe Bay too. I just got to make sure I get there first!

I also looked up great snorkel beaches and I found Church Bay, Elbow Beach and John Smith's Bay are good for that too. I gotta squeeze them in somehow. 

I haven't been on a NCL cruise in 9 years, so it'll be fun for me to figure out all the new stuff going on. I can't wait for Sunday to get here already!

21 hours ago, Chicken_Lips said:

I'm taking your advice and heading to St. George's right away on Wednesday. Tobacco Bay needs me. I'm sure everybody and their mother are planning to head to Tobacco Bay and Horseshoe Bay too. I just got to make sure I get there first!

I also looked up great snorkel beaches and I found Church Bay, Elbow Beach and John Smith's Bay are good for that too. I gotta squeeze them in somehow. 

I haven't been on a NCL cruise in 9 years, so it'll be fun for me to figure out all the new stuff going on. I can't wait for Sunday to get here already!

I was on NCL just last October/November! I started cruising with them in 2015 and they’ve been my last 5/7 cruises. I’m soooooooo ready for Sunday!!!