costa majica

pauliner

:cool: my son of 17 and myself are cruising on the costa majica on 9th april 06 would love to meet up with others on this cruise, anyone know what the majica is like, been with costa before last easter on the atlantica very good experience. we are from the uk. do you think there will be plenty of teens on board for my son to interact with. pauline

Hi Pauline, my wife and I are on the April 9th sailing, and also from the UK. Which part you from? There's lots about Magica on this site and the Costa website.

To be honest, I have no idea how many teens will be onboard, there were at least 20 or 30 on our last cruise in september.

Perhaps we should start a "roll call" thread, they seem to be popular here!

Cheers

Hello yall. We are also on the cruise with yall. It will be my soon to be bride and myself, plus I am taking my sister and brother-in-law with us. This will be my 4th cruise and the rest have never been so it is going to be a treat for them. I have never been on a costa cruise before but I really do believe it will be a blast. Hope to see yall's smiling faces on board. Till then everyone take care and God Bless:)

Archived