Star Class Harmony of the seas questions

Hello all,

We just booked a two bedroom Aqua Theater suite on the Harmony of the Seas for Feb 2020.  We haven’t been on Royal since a bad experience 5 years ago on the Jewel.  We will also be cruising for the first time with little ones ages 3/5.  Looking for advise on all fronts from best ways to enjoy the star class privileges to best ideas to keep the little ones happy.  Room service from specialty restaurants to going to them, especially with the idea of going to them with our little ones.  TIA for your time and input.  We are definitely excited and looking forward to the trip!

17 hours ago, RJ driver said:

Hello all,

We just booked a two bedroom Aqua Theater suite on the Harmony of the Seas for Feb 2020.  We haven’t been on Royal since a bad experience 5 years ago on the Jewel.  We will also be cruising for the first time with little ones ages 3/5.  Looking for advise on all fronts from best ways to enjoy the star class privileges to best ideas to keep the little ones happy.  Room service from specialty restaurants to going to them, especially with the idea of going to them with our little ones.  TIA for your time and input.  We are definitely excited and looking forward to the trip!

Sorry you had a bad experience on Jewel.  I feel certain you will have a wonderful trip on Harmony.  I’ll be on my 3rd Harmony cruise this summer, the 2nd in the aqua theater suite.  We absolutely love this ship.  The children’s pool area is wonderful.  The kids clubs are great too!  As far as dining, we do find that in order to go to a couple of the shows at a reasonable hour we do not get to eat in the dining room every night.  Of course with little ones you may choose the early dining.  The best part is the room service.  Since specialty restaurants are included ordering room service from them would be ideal for the little ones rather than making them sit through a long dinner (they can take 2 hours). The balcony has a big table to dine at.  It’s my favorite place to dine.  

The Genie will contact you before your trip.  We told ours what we like to drink and eat and they ask what your interests are.  The room was always stocked with what we liked.  If you express your concern about entertaining the kids I’m sure they will try to leave some things in the room for them.  It was a great experience.