Just back from Rhapsody!! Met Jimmy Buffet!!

Karshrimp

Hi Karen, What a great trip you guys had. Never been to Key West, but do love Jimmy. My wife would have freaked out if a wave of that size hit us. We are leaving in 8 days on the Serenade of the Seas out of San Juan. We are from McKinney, Texas and I just saw the message from Plano. Good to see a number of Texans on here. You make me want to break out my Jimmy CD's. Thanks for the terrific report. Waiting to see your pictures.

we were there in january and they cut the stay ashore short due to high waves. it was quite the ride getting back to ship. piers can't be built due to water depth and coral reef, but like others said, they don't live off cruise ship $$$. btw, we were told jummy is opening a margaritaville in gc, from what w understand the grand opening is in march and jimmy will perform!!!!!

Hi Karen, What a great trip you guys had. Never been to Key West, but do love Jimmy. My wife would have freaked out if a wave of that size hit us. We are leaving in 8 days on the Serenade of the Seas out of San Juan. We are from McKinney, Texas and I just saw the message from Plano. Good to see a number of Texans on here. You make me want to break out my Jimmy CD's. Thanks for the terrific report. Waiting to see your pictures.

Howdy neighbor! I wish I knew how to post a link in here but as I said... it ain't gonna happen. LOL Please check the Floataway Lounge for our Dallas/Ft Worth Area Meet and Mingle thread. I think one is being planned for March, not sure. McKinney is a lovely town. I sometimes go up 75 to Belk and make a stop at Market Street. Have a wonderful smooth sailing cruise!

Archived