Bliss In-Cabin Toiletries Provided?

Robkat

Aaaargh!  I'm smack dab in the middle of packing for our Bliss cruise this weekend, and I'm currently organizing our toiletry bags.

Could those who have been on the Bliss recently let me know what amenities are provided in-cabin?

And, more specifically, is body lotion still provided?  

(Just heard that CA is going to be "outlawing" (or has already) shampoo bottles in hotels, and was worried that that may also impact cruise ships departing from CA ports. )

Definitely need to bring our own , if not supplied!

Thanks for replies!

Every NCL ship I have been on had shampoo/ conditioner (2-in-1) and body wash in dispensers in the shower.

This last week on the EPIC we had a bar of soap and a travel size bottle of lotion provided on the sink counter. The lotion actually had aloe infused into it, so we used it up and then asked for another and our steward got us one.

Thanks for the info.

Since you weren't  departing out of LA, I'm still wondering and concerned that the CA ban on little plastic bottles might apply to cruise ships as well as hotels.  Hopefully I'm wrong and this new law hasn't been implemented.  

Anybody stay in a CA hotel recently?

Do you think your room steward would have restocked with another lotion if you hadn't asked?  

13 minutes ago, Robkat said:

Thanks for the info.

Since you weren't  departing out of LA, I'm still wondering and concerned that the CA ban on little plastic bottles might apply to cruise ships as well as hotels.  Hopefully I'm wrong and this new law hasn't been implemented.  

Do you think your room steward would have restocked with another lotion if you hadn't asked?  

Possibly, if we would have moved it from the sink counter, but we left it. Since we could tell we were almost out and since I saw him, I just asked for another. I would not have necessarily made a special call for the replacement. He did a great job of keeping our stuff full inside the shower stall. 

8 hours ago, Robkat said:

Thanks for the info.

The bill to ban the bottles has just been introduced--it's not law at this point.