Spa treatments with your partner

frchteaze

We did the Rasul on our first Celebrity Cruise (Constellation) and had a great time. The staff didn't care, even went as far as to tell us we had the room for the rest of the afternoon as we were the last couple scheduled that day! :D

We have also had friends (both gay and straight) that have scheduled the Rasul and come out with the same big wide grins that we had...... ;)

Partner and I had the Rasul treatment and it's great. Keep in mind that most of the therapist are European and very "family friendly". Now, we got strange looks at a land resort at the beginning but everything was fine during the treatment. They were very professional!

Relax, have a great time and you will have a great grin at the end:D

Hey, as one of the other couples that had the Rasul on the same cruise when STomSF had them, I have to agree. The staff was fine with it, and the woman that showed us into the chamber started to close the door, and then saw fit to mention that the room was sound proof!:eek: :o

Andrew

I was wondering about this. We've scheduled a couples massage on our next cruise on the Island Princess and was thinking the staff may not be comfortable, which will make me uncomfortable. So why am I paying a fortune to be tense for an hour? But I assume they're nothing but professional.

Steven.

Archived