Pacific Star promotions

rockie

Went into the local travel agents today to let them know how our cruise went and they had promotions for the Star. Kids travel free. One kid per adult. There were dates, but I didn't have a pen to write them down. They have been trying to get different bits of information from P & O and are finding it difficult, they don't tell them much. They were suprised about the no kids dinner, I think they got that back on their fax sheet. They had a list of questions about the Star apparently and still cannot make head nor tail of a lot of it. I did ask about other ships coming into Auckland but they hadn't heard of any doing trips out of there apart from the Star. Is there anywhere I can look for this info.

Hi Rockie

can you tell me a bit more about the promotion? Was it only from Auckland or also from Australia? I am looking into booking a family cruise for 2007 for hubby, myself and our 2 kids - who will be 13 and 14. Do they count as children?

Hubby thinks its funny that I'm investigating the next cruise and haven't even been on the first one - I told him that it was this site - its got me totally addicted!!!:D

Cheers Rach

Archived