Huge Waterpark Price Drop for June Harmony Cruise

12 minutes ago, nanowerx said:

I feel ripped off based on these responses; can't even book a half day and the full day is $71/pp and pretty much has been at that price for months.

Screw it, I will just enjoy the free huge pool and beaches. I might have jumped with some of the prices I am seeing on this thread, but they can stuff-it @ $71 a person; thats near double what an actual water park (with way more attractions and slides) charges

Same feeling here, it's really irritating. Are you on the June 2 sailing? I don't understand why that one is so much more than others.

2 hours ago, mickey16 said:

Same feeling here, it's really irritating. Are you on the June 2 sailing? I don't understand why that one is so much more than others.

It is strange. I'm on the June 9th sailing.

Thank you for this. Just checked my Cruise Planner and one of our excursions in France has dropped by £44.61 per person, so re-booking for all four of us has been a nice saving. I notice though that the Make Payment link became active again in My Cruises after this change. Has anyone else experienced this before? We made final payment some time ago

Sean :classic_smile:

For my May 10th sailing the Full Day Waterpark is $23.99 and the Zipline is $58.99 yet the Full Day Waterpark & Zipline is still $99, lol.  I rented a Beach Bed and also want to spend some time at the pool so I don't think I'd have time for the Waterpark.....although at $23.99 it might be worth just checking it out even if only for a short time!