Magica Boarding Time/Room Questions!

Cruisemaiden

Does any one know what time Costa will let you board the ship on a 7pm sail away? Is it better to go to the port as early as possible or wait?

Also, I was one of the lucky ones to get the $299 special so I did not have a choice of rooms...I am in room 2409 and it shows on the deck plans that there are 2 uppers? Does anyone know what that means??? My hubby and I are in our late 40's so I am hoping they are not bunk beds we have to climb into and that there is a normal bed in the room along with two uppers....HELP!

In regards of your 2 upper beds:

Your cabin features a regular bed (2 standars made into a queen bed) on the floor, but you also have 2 "bunk" beds (which are hidden in the ceiling while not in use)... so if it's only you and your hubby, you don't need to climb into a bunk bed, unless of course you wish to do so... ;-)

Andy

I talked with Costa today and they said that boarding begins at 1:30. So I will probably go a bit early so I do not have to be stuck in a line. The last cruise I was on in April with Carnival was one of the most terrible Embarktation's I have ever experienced. We had to wait in line a few hours all shuffled in a room with 2,000 people and wait to board! I for one want to be the first in line.

taszmom:

I agree... I feel the same way... I rather be there a little bit early, than standing in line forever. I remember when we went on the Western route, we departed around 7:00 PM and we arrived at the pier at 11:30 AM.

Have a wonderful cruise!

Andy

Does any one know what time Costa will let you board the ship on a 7pm sail away? Is it better to go to the port as early as possible or wait?

COLOR][/b]

We arrived at the Pier around 11:00 but they didn't start checking people in until 11:30 and we were on the ship at noon.

I have the debarkation schedule by color. It starts at 8:00 and the last color is at 10:00. If you want you can take your luggage off the ship by yourself so you don't have to wait around for your color.

Jean

Archived