Shore excursions other than with carnival?

casidy_123

Has anyone ever booked an excursion with a companty called www.airforce1fun.com? Their prices seem to be cheeper than the carnival ones. I was thinking of doing this for A tour in St Thomas. Its 40$/per for 1 1/2 hour island tour than 3 hours beach. Do you think its wise to book with an independant company or should I just pay the extra cash and book with carnival?

On my 2 cruise so far I have booked my own excursions and have had no problems and enjoyed the savings....just do a little research...you can find many people who have used private tour operators in the ports of call section and read their reviews of them...I have already made reservations for my december cruise with private Tours....it is in theirs best intrest to make sur you get back to the ship on time...for a shorter excursion I think you would have no problems....if it is a all day long 8 hr tour with lots of traveling I would book with carnival to be safe

11/02/03 Carnival Inspiration

03/20/04 Carnival Glory

12/13/04 Carnival Legend

04/17/05 Carnival Spirit

Till the Legend Sails

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008080&cdt=2004;12;13;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Taking the Spirit West Aloha style

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2005;4;17;21;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Archived