Norwegian Escape Internet Plan

lpisarski

I will be going on my 25th cruise in May, on the Escape, and am curious to find out if I am allowed to pay for internet per day or do I have to pay for the entire 7 days. On all of the other cruises I have been on, with Carnival and Princess, I have been able to pay for the 2nd day through the 6th day, which makes it less expensive. (I love my books via Audible).

3 hours ago, lpisarski said:

I will be going on my 25th cruise in May, on the Escape, and am curious to find out if I am allowed to pay for internet per day or do I have to pay for the entire 7 days. On all of the other cruises I have been on, with Carnival and Princess, I have been able to pay for the 2nd day through the 6th day, which makes it less expensive. (I love my books via Audible).

I asked that recently.  No, you have to pay for the whole cruise.  There might be a discounted rate as the days go by.

You can purchase the unlimited packages on day 2 and only pay for the rest of the cruise, saving the cost of day 1.

You can purchase minutes packages, such as 250 min. for $125 if that's sufficient for your needs.

If you run out of minutes on a package, or just decide to go with no plan, it's 99cent/min. I believe.

You can save about 15% by purchasing your package online before sailing.