Marella Dream Cabin Help 1021

Hi

Just returned from Cuban Fusion and Pride of Panama. and realised how important booking cabin in advance is....

I`m  booked on Marella Dream in I  September 2019. but rang to ensure I had an Outside WINDOW... not a porthole, and all cabins booked. only a few single outside port on deck 4 again only porthole... but there is one on deck 10 with a window apparently but small and obstructed view.    Im wondering whether to book it or wait in case there are cancellations     any help regarding this with previous cruisers.

Thaks Kath

• Kajojato changed the title to Marella Dream Cabin Help 1021

if you go to research/Marella dream/deck plans on this site you will see that five cabins either side of the ship on deck 10  have lifeboats outside of them. If you have a specific cabin number you can dertimine obstructed veiws.

Edited by Brummijam

Thank you both... There's not much choice or difference between views offered in 1021 or the remainder of cabins on deck 4.   So I think maybe I should wait until July in the hope that there's a cancellation of a Full Window cabin, When finall payments are due.

I Should have booked a cabin earlier ...my mistake   

Thanks to you both