costa diadema upcoming cruise questions

jennifers490

i’ve been on concordia years ago and never had a package- seems like some things may have changed when i’m reserving some items for this upcoming trip.

for the piu gusto drink package, i thought i read on some reviews that it doesn’t include any water?  is this true and if so would it include at least club soda?  any other limitations with this package as far as what bars we can order at?

ive also read that some tours can be cancelled due to not enough english speakers booking, if the tour is cancelled how much notice is given?  i just want to be sure we can make alternate plans or book another tour.   i saw that one i had pre reserved for rome port is not listed anymore as an option but is still showing reserved for me, hoping that just means it was full and not cancelled.

are there any formal nights or theme nights we should pack for on a 7 night cruise? 

thank you so much for any help with these questions 🙂 

The piu gusto package includes bottled water by the glass. I took a refillable bottle from home with me and filled it up from glasses at a bar to keep in my fridge in the cabin. It`s a great package and includes coffees cocktails liqueurs etc.. The new drink ginger mojito is really good.

None of my tours were cancelled but some were changed possibly by the tour operator. There seems to be groups of Swedish German Danish guests who are included with the English tours.

My cruises are always longer so cannot help you with the formal or theme nights.

The drink menus are colour coded to show you want is available with your package 🙂

On our March cruise there was a theme every night with a related party at around 11pm. These are the ones I can remember:

• White
  • Italian
  • Sexy
  • Gala/masquerade
  • Carnival
  • 70s

I woulden't worry about packing anything specially for them though! People wore whatever they wanted.