Ron Jon Resort or Radisson Resort at the pier in cocoa beach

jaycor

Hi

Am spending 2 nites in Cocoa Beach before cruise with my family of 6.

Have been quoted the same amount for both places.

At the Ron Caribe resort we have a studio and at the radission we have a suite with 2 king beds.

Which one would you choose?

Kids from 9-17

thank you

Ou rfamily has a timeshare at Ron Jon's (and I lived in the area most of my life). I would choose Ron Jon for sure. It has a lot of cool amenities including a mini water park, and is pretty much in walking distance to jetty park at the port.

I booked a precruise night at the Radisson for 1/2 of my family in December for which they were meeting the rest of us on the boat. I reserved a suite for them for just a little bit more than a regular room. They raved about how nice the room was. It had a jacuzzi, King bed, sleeper sofa, kitchenette, living room and a great pool! I have heard mixed reviews about the standard rooms, but I have never read a bad review about the suites. I did alot of research before I booked it...Mainly because one of my relatives is VERY :rolleyes: hard to satisfiy. Even she raved about the room!:D They also have a free shuttle to the port that I reserved ahead of time for them! (AAA gives you a discount too)I guess it should somewhat depend on how many nights you will be staying there. Thats what I based my decision on. They were only going to be there just one night. I guess if you want to spend a few nights there Ron Jon might be a better choice, for there does sound like there is more to do there. I hope this helps you narrow the decision!:)

I havn't stayed at either, but I would recommend anywhere that is on the beach.

We stayed at the Hilton Cocoa Beach and loved being able to go out and walk the beach day and night. Plus it is newly remodeled and beautiful from the hurricane damage last year.

Book it on Hotwire.com for about $65.00. Walk in rate is $130.00.

Archived