I know this has been asked before...

budgirl63

Can someone tell me if there are still hotels you can go to on 7MB and rent chairs and umbrellas for the day? I know Royal Caribbean has an excursion...is this better to do or is it better to do it on our own? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

If all you want is a beach, a chair to sit in and an umbrella, definitely skip the ship's excursion.

I'm sorry I can't help with a hotel recommendation, but try to spend all my time there underwater.

Perhaps a search for "Day Pass" might return some informative results.

Can someone tell me if there are still hotels you can go to on 7MB and rent chairs and umbrellas for the day? I know Royal Caribbean has an excursion...is this better to do or is it better to do it on our own? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

The Hyatt is free for cruisers at least until their reno is done later this spring, and if ppl don't show up in a large group. The Courtyard charges cruisers $8 for loungers, but it's across the road from the beach. Comfort Suites is also free for cruisers, but across the road from the beach. Royal Palms is free but often crowded, no pool. And the Colony (Colonial) Beach Club is free, but it's the place the ship beach tours use, so it's crowded. Haven't heard about the Windham, Marriott, or Ritz. The Wharf is free, a beach/bar/restaurant, but no pool. The Ritz is free in St. Thomas, so is the Emerald Beach Club. Lots of free resorts on the Mex Riv too.

Hey, I'll hold yer beer for ya while you take a dip :-)

-Bob

Archived