Carnival Imagination Stateroom

mulican

Is U124 after?

I saw on a YouTube video that the Imagination doesn't have a thermostat in the cabin and only has a dial on the ceiling.  Is this still the case?  I wasn't sure if this was an old video.

Also, saw no hair dryers or refrigerators.    I have eye drops that should be refrigerated.

Thanks!

Edited by vegasgal47
explained myself further

Some things they cannot change without extensive renovations so she still has the ceiling thermostat.  Your steward will bring you a hairdryer if need be, but they're extremely under-powered. 

No fridges but you do have several options-- Keep in an ice bucket, get a medical cooling bag (primarily sold for insulin), keep in the Medical office or request a medical fridge from Special Needs beforehand.  The medical fridge will take up vanity space.  IIRC it will use the only 110V outlet in the cabin.  There is a 220v British flat-prong outlet next to the 110v.

Thanks Sadie.  I'm bringing my hairdryer.  I never like any cruise line or hotel dryer.  :-)  

Fortunately, it's only a 4 night cruise.  The two other passengers with me like it very cold and I can't stand it cold.  LOL  This should be fun!