Celebrity App picture of Summit

Rominesh

I know this may sound like a weird request, but can anyone provide a picture of the overhead view of the Summit taken from the Celebrity App? The one where the ship's bow is pointing to the top of the screen and it looks like a model of the ship, not an actual photo of the ship. Thanks in advance!

Just now, Turtles06 said:

I already know HOW to take an image, but as I don't currently have a cruise planned for the Summit, I cannot view the ship in the app. I was asking more for someone who currently DOES have a planned cruise on the Summit for a picture of the ship from the app.

4 minutes ago, Rominesh said:

I already know HOW to take an image, but as I don't currently have a cruise planned for the Summit, I cannot view the ship in the app. I was asking more for someone who currently DOES have a planned cruise on the Summit for a picture of the ship from the app.

You don’t have to have a cruise booked on any ship to view the upcoming sailings on the ships supported by the app (and the little model ship graphics). 

1 minute ago, Turtles06 said:

You don’t have to have a cruise booked on any ship to view the upcoming sailings on the ships supported by the app (and the little model ship graphics). 

Ahh! I was not aware of that; after our cruise ended, the app went blank and thought it was only for currently booked. Thanks for the heads-up; I'll play around with it now, knowing this.

10 hours ago, Rominesh said:

I know this may sound like a weird request, but can anyone provide a picture of the overhead view of the Summit taken from the Celebrity App? The one where the ship's bow is pointing to the top of the screen and it looks like a model of the ship, not an actual photo of the ship. Thanks in advance!

Hope this helps

Screenshot_20190503-192058_Celebrity.jpg