Way to check when GTY cabin is assigned?

maestrotim

I am booked into an AF GTY cabin for the Jewel 3/19 sailing, in a GTY category. I was just wondering if there is any way to check periodically to see if a cabin number has been assigned. I thought I had read somewhere that I could go to the ncl website and do it under the registration, but do not remember how.

Also, does anyone think as a AF mini-suite customer, I'll have a chance at getting an upsell offer to one of the larger suites? That would be a lot of fun if the price isn't too bad.

Thanks for your help,

Tim

Tim, go to NCL's homepage and click on the link that says "Booked Guests Register Here". Follow the steps and put in your reservation number, sailing date, and name info. Once your registration appears, if your cabin number has been assigned it will show up there. If not it will still say GTY.

As far as upsells - it will all depend on whether or not the categories above you are already sold out or not. Good luck. ;)

Hey Maestrotim,

We too are sailing the Jewel March 19th ! We are in a BD Balcony with a guarantee, and no upgrade offered yet either. I called my TA when I read your post, and she said, it could still happen. I too would like to check for available cabins, but haven't received any travel docs yet, so therefore no Reservation # as of yet. Does anyone know when they get a reservation #, or does she already have it? I spoke with her partner today.

Have you heard of anyone cruising with us? I did a roll call a while back, with only 1 response from Abby out of Florida.

Hey Maestrotim,

We too are sailing the Jewel March 19th ! We are in a BD Balcony with a guarantee, and no upgrade offered yet either. I called my TA when I read your post, and she said, it could still happen. I too would like to check for available cabins, but haven't received any travel docs yet, so therefore no Reservation # as of yet. Does anyone know when they get a reservation #, or does she already have it? I spoke with her partner today.

Have you heard of anyone cruising with us? I did a roll call a while back, with only 1 response from Abby out of Florida.

Check out the Roll Call Forums!

Here's one for the 3/19/06 Jewel cruise. Started December 27th, 2005, 06:12 AM

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=270475

Here's another titled March 19, 2006. Started January 5th, 2006, 08:36 PM

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=275101

You're working at cross purposes when more than one thread is started for the same ship and cruise.

Hey Maestrotim,

Ask your travel agent or anyone at the agency for your reservation # and then you can preregister online.....

Have fun on your trip....we are sailing on the Jewel the week before you!

I got my res. number right on the e-mail confirmation when I booked online with someone other then NCL. Went to the NCL site and our cabin number was already listed only days after booking and we booked a gty.

Archived