Ron Jon Resort or Radisson at the pier-cocoa Beach -both same price

jaycor

With kids...Ron Jon's! Radisson is nice but I just think with kids, they would be more comfortable at Ron Jon's. Check out TripAdvisor.com for more reviews on each place. I grew up there and remember when RJ was a small little shack and now it's a Resort!

Ron Jon Cape Caribbe? If so, your kids will love it. We spent a week there last Sept and would love to go again. There's a 4 story water slide, lazy river, large pool and huge hot tub, on site daycare, indoor and outdoor kids play area, mini golf, restaurant, spa..... I could go on and on. The staff was great. It's a wonderful resort. They'll shuttle you to and from the beach. We sat on the beach and watched cruise ships sail by. Be sure to ask for a unit near the pool.

Ginger

We stayed at Ron Jon's in Sept. Absolutely beautiful. We requested a room on the third level (highest) facing the waterway where the ships come in! It was gorgeous. We loved watching the ships sail right by our balcony.

Hands down........pick Ron Jon's. I've seen the other hotel from the outside and not impressed!

Archived