Stroller on NCL Bliss

Alb8478

We are going on the bliss in Sept and I am wondering if anyone has brought the Uppababy Vista stroller on here? I have brought it in Carnival boats and it was somewhat of a pain in certain areas but I love the stroller. It holds lots of stuff and I can completely lay my daughter down in it...just don’t know if it’s going to be hard to get around the ship? It wouldn’t even fit through our room door on previous boats. 

I figured we would have to fold it up to get inside cabin door as other cruises we have been on it wouldn’t fit...I just love our stroller and know we can lay it down for her to sleep in but might be a hassle like previous ships 

We went with an umbrella stroller a few years ago with a 21 month old. This new one seems to have the recline that you’re interested in but minimal footprint. It doesn’t hold a ton of “stuff” but we have one of those diaper bag extenders that holds 2 diapers, a small pack of wipes and flips out into the changing pad cover. Easy peasy. Also much smaller profile for busy elevators.

https://www.amazon.com/Summer-Infant-3Dflip-Convenience-Stroller/dp/B00OZJ6MQI/ref=asc_df_B00OZJ6MQI/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=312131897424&hvpos=1o14&hvnetw=g&hvrand=11903308713236631842&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9006861&hvtargid=pla-492237480411&psc=1

• Like 1

For good or ill, having sailed CCL, HAL, RCCL, Celebrity and NCL.  NCL ships, especially the new(er) ones are not conducive to strollers (those big ones in particular) or electric scooters.  The halls to the cabins are narrow, and if you're trying to get through with a stroller/scooter, anyone coming from the opposite direction will have to closely hug the opposite wall...and without ducking into a doorway, neither of you will be able to pass.  Same goes for electric scooters.

The best for scooters and strollers is HAL and CCL, though.

Just a quick note of caution and perhaps save you some frustration.

• Like 1

We had a Graco stroller on our last Bliss cruise.  We had to fold it up to get it through our cabin door.  Looking forward to taking this stroller on our next Bliss cruise.  We were able to enjoy music and movies in the atrium as our toddler slept. 

You'll definitely have a hard time with the doors and certain spaces around the ship with an UPPABABY Vista, but I understand how convenient the Vista is and that extra storage room. I ended purchasing the UPPABABY G-LUXE for my travels its good for travel, has the full recline (which was big for me), has reasonable bottom storage space for an umbrella stroller, and so far I've had no complaints other that it can be a pain to fold sometimes but you can corner it while it stands.