Has anyone had Ben or Henry thru Bodden Tours?

cruzinwithkidz

We also highly recommend Bodden Tours in Roatan !!! We found Victor most reliable, and he kept his word to us, by supplying a good, nice driver with a new A/C van for our family to have a safe experience thereat, despite the weather! Try: Victor Bodden [victorbodden@yahoo.com] & say Suellen & the Tritt family said HI! If you also want an 'extra' guide - the young fellow who manages the AM Dolphin Encounters Shore Excursion might be persuaded to join you (we tipped him nicely) & he's extra wonderful with kids & speaks English quite well.

• 3 weeks later...
I have read positive reviews of Victor and Kem, but we will have Ben or Henry. Anyone know if they will give us a fun tour?

Let's bump this post up...we have reserved one of Victor's drivers for our day in Roatan - Henry. We are very interested in the experiences of those who have toured with him.

• 3 weeks later...

We had Henry (its actually Enry) for our tour guide. He is great! He took us all over the island, wherever we wanted to go and he had great recommendations. We went snorkeling in half moon bay, left our purses, backpacks with cameras , money, etc...he locked the car and our stuff was totally safe. Very nice young man. His wife works in tourism too. Loved the trip.:) Go see the iguanas at the iguana farm. Car ride , a bit bumpy due to pot holes in roads, but he is a great driver.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We toured with Henry March 22nd. He was great. He took us to the Roatan Canopy Tour, then to the iguana farm where he went with us and showed us around, then took us to do some shopping and then to Tabyana Beach where he waited patiently until we were ready to go back to the ship. The day went much too fast, I wish our ship would've been in port for at least a few more hours. We enjoyed Roatan.

We are booked for the week after next with Bem. I was hoping somebody else would be able to chime in about Bem.

I'll post about the tour with Bem when I get back if nobody else has by then.

I feel better knowing Victor is booking Bem with other groups. Funny no one else has had him. We will be there next week so I don't know if a post will get to you before you go. Here's hoping he/she's great.

We toured with Henry on March 31st....super fantastic guy!!! Very knowledgeable about the island...showed us a few places we hadn't heard about like Fantasy Island resort and a private home that is open to NCL passengers only. Stopped for cold Coronas and took us to a beautiful beach next to Tabyana. Great day and our favorite port of call!

• 2 weeks later...

We ended up with Enry-not Bem and it was a wonderful day. Enry planned out our day (island tour, zip line, west end for snorkeling) but the best part was his knowledge of everything Roatan. My son took 10 pages of notes to report back to his social studies teacher - without being asked! We've hired guides in several places before and Enry is our new favorite. We met Victor as well and I would be confident with any of his drivers. Enjoy!

Archived