Anyone stay at the Residence Inn in Weston

rickdeni

I have been researching hotels that aren't over $300 before our cruise out of FLL. Has anyone stayed at this Residence Inn - it is showing that it is 3 stars. Any information on this motel or any other moderate priced hotel would be appreciated

It's a nice property near some corporate office parks. 20 minutes from FLL, 30 minutes from the port. It's very safe, some great restaurants nearby. I would not recommend it if you did not have a car.

Since you have a car, and it's a great price, go for it. It's a nice property . Your close to some great shopping at Saw Grass Mills http://www.sawgrassmillsmall.com/ , the BankAtlantic center is nearby as well ,perhaps there's a venue worth seeing http://www.bankatlanticcenter.com/script/calendarofevents.asp during your stay. There's many excellent restaurants nearby as well. It's a straight shot on I595 to the port, you can do it in less then 30 minutes on the weekend. ;)

I haven't stayed there but I have been in it as recently as last July. It's a lovely, clean hotel that I wouldn't hesitate to book, very convenient to both I-75, Alligator Alley as well as I-595 to the airport and port. It's located on Weston Road (or possibly just off it on a private service road) which is the main ring road of Weston. There are several very good restaurants across the road and a variety store. As someone else said, Sawgrass Mills, the shopping mecca of Florida is only a short drive north. If you can get it for a good price, book it. You'll be very happy with it as long as you're content with the location.

If you're looking for a quality hotel in the same area but for less money, you might want to check out Towne Suites by Marriott at Weston Town Centre. In many ways, I think it's better located for shoppes and eateries. The only problem I've had with this property is availability.....it's very popular. This hotel is located in Weston as well but is part of the Town Centre.

LNF

Archived