Bar service at poolside

chorder

Last April we were on the Radiance,it was the best poolside bar service we have ever had on a cruise ,going on the Voyager on april 29th hope they can come close.Any info on Voyager poolside service?

Chorder,

Hpefully, you will be able to hook up with either Howard, Joseph, or Basil. All 3 are from Jamaica, and all 3 were fantastic on our cruise last year. As we walked on to the VOS, we met Joseph ( "The Doctor"), who vowed to take care of us for the week. He did. They are marvelous people, and very interesting to chat with. As it turned out, Howard was also our dinner bar waiter, and all three came by our table each night to chat. If you see them- can't miss Howard- he's about 6' 5" tall, please tell them Jim and Kevin from Syracuse said hello.

We had such a good time with them, they have called us a couple of times since then when they were in port in Miami...they are a lot of fun! The last caonversation we had with them, they were switching to the Freedom of the Seas as soon as she's ready to sail. Enjoy!

PS you will know Joseph by his familiar "...sooooooo niiiiiiice!" phrase.

The last caonversation we had with them, they were switching to the Freedom of the Seas as soon as she's ready to sail.

Seems like they pluck the best-of-the-best to staff up the new ships. My favorite bar waiter from the Radiance, Jesus, will be on the Freedom also. I will look forward to meeting your three jamaicans and will tell them you said "hello"!

Nothing more important than a top-notch bar staff!!! :)

Tracy

I have always had amazing poolside bar service on any RCI cruise I have ever taken. It's just top notch. Of course I tip well and always say thank you but I can't drink everything that they are willing to bring me, urp.

Archived