Temp on Triumph

cruisingal0810

We are going on the Triumph on 3/11 and I was wondering if anyone would know what the temp on the ship would be like. I am trying to start figuring out what I will be packing. I know the islands will be around 80 or so. Are the ships alittle on the chilly side???

thx

Hello!

The temperatures on the ship were hit and miss, the Lido deck was always very warm and humid, the dining rooms are always freezing (wear a suit jacket or sweater, trust me), and the rest of the common rooms were neither too hot nor too cold. We were on the ship in January, but from what I heard they try to keep the ship pretty much the same all year long. The only major differences you might encounter are humidity levels. I hope this helps at least a little bit.

I never had a problem with the temp anywhere on the ship. I get cold very easily but I was comfortable in the dinning room, mabye it was just the location of our table. But you should pack a sweater or jacket just in case. The only time I was cold and wore a sweater was in our room. It was freezing. Even with the vent closed it was a bit cold which made it nice to sleep under the comfy blankets.

Rebecca

I am not a big fan of air conditioning...I find it really COLD. Any of the ships that I have been on are exactly what authortina described. Have a sweater or something in case you get chilly!! Layers in public areas are essential in my opinion!! ;) (We get interior cabins, so air is a neccessity, but I know exactly where I can close that vent to make it a more reasonable temp in the room!)

cruisingal, hi

We'll be on the ship with you. In our past experiences with Carnival, it seemed we needed a sweater or light jacket in the dining room and in the main show room. I think the air conditioning is colder in there for the entertainers under the lights. Just a thought. Hope we get to meet.

See you in 6 weeks.:D

Archived